Queer / GARBAGE
tU NO PUEDES TOCARME PERO NO PUEDES PARAR
Hey boy, take a look at me Let me dirty up your mind
I'll strip away your hard veneer And see what I can find
The queerest of the queer The strangest of the strange
The coldest of the cool The lamest of the lame
The numbest of the dumb I hate to see you here
You choke behind a smile A fake behind the fear
The queerest of the queer This is what he pays me for
I'll show you how it's done You learn to love the pain
you feel Like father like son The queerest of the queer
Hide inside your head The blindest of the blind
The deadest of the dead You're hungry cause you starve
While holding back the tears Choking on your smile
A fake behind the fear The queerest of the queer
I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)
I know you're dying to (You can touch me if you want)
I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)
But you can't stop The queerest of the queer
The strangest of the strange The coldest of the cool
The lamest of the lame The numbest of the dumb
I hate to see you here You choke behind a smile
A fake behind the fear The queerest of the queer
The strangest of the strange The coldest of the cool
You're nothing special here A fake behind the fear
The queerest of the queer I know what's good for you
I know you're dying to I know what's good for you
I bet you're dying to You can touch me if you want
You can touch me if you want You can touch me
You can touch me But you can't stop.
"Vow"
I can't use what I can't abuse And I can't stop when it comes to you
You burned me out but I'm back at your door
Like Joan of Arc coming back for more
I nearly died I nearly died I nearly died
I came to cut you up I came to knock you down
I came around to tear your little world apart I cam to shut you up
I came to drag you down I came around to tear your little world apart
And break your soul apart
You burn and burn to get under my skin
You've gone too far now I won't give in
You crucified me but I'm back in your bed
Like Jesus Christ coming from the dead
I nearly died I nearly died I nearly died
I came to knock you up I came to cut you down
I came around to tear your little world apart I came to rip you up I came to shut you down
I came around to tear your little world apart
And break your soul apart
I nearly died I nearly died I nearly died
I came to cut you up I came to knock you down I came around to tear your little world apart
I came to shut you up I came to suck you down
I came around to tear your little world apart
Tear your little world apart Tear your little world apart
And break your soul apart
I can't stop when it comes to you I can't stop when it comes to you
When it comes to you When it comes to you.
I Think I'm Paranoid / GARBAGE
En relacion a algo que dije y a lo que queria decir en verdad
You can look, but you can't touch I don't think I like you much
Heaven knows what a girl can do Heaven knows what you've got to prove
I think I'm paranoid And complicated I think I'm paranoid Manipulate it
[Chorus:]
Bend me, break me Anyway you need me All I want is you
Bend me, break me Breaking down is easy All I want is you
I fall down just to give you a thrill Prop me up with another pill
If I should fail, if I should fold I nailed my faith to the sticking pole
I think I'm paranoid Manipulate it I think I'm paranoid And complicated
[Chorus:]
Paranoid I think I'm paranoid
[Chorus:]
Steal me, deal me, anyway you heal me
Maim me, tame me, you can never change me
Love me, like me, come ahead and fight me
Please me, tease me, go ahead and leave me
Bend me Break me Anyway you need me As long as I want you baby it's all right
Bend me Break me Any way you need me As long as I want you baby it's all right.